The Northwest Network of Bisexual, Trans, Lesbian and Gay Survivors of Abuse presents our Fall 2016 Relationship Skills Class.
This 7 week series explores the skills we need to build the relationships we want.
- Analyzing Power & Liberation
- Identifying Cultural Norms & Personal Values
- Negotiating Expectations
- Naming & Setting Boundaries
- Addressing Conflict &
- Strengthening Support Networks!
The classes will be held every WEDNESDAY starting on September 7th and running until October 19th. Every session will run from 6-8:30pm. Details about the location are being finalized and will be relased ASAP.
*Interpreters are available and happily provided. Please let us know ASAP if you need an interperter. The Relationship Skills Class is held in an accesible space and we ask that folks come to the series with low-to-no scents to keep everyone welcome and present during the series.*
Suggested donation: $90.00. No one will be turned away for lack of funds. Scholarships & Trades available.
This class is open to:
- Bisexual people & their friends & loved ones
- Trans people & their friends & loved ones
- Other LGBTQ people and is open to all
- Regardless of relationship status or history
For more information, accessibility questions or to register contact edric at: 206.568.7777 or email@example.com